Agile, collaborative and expert technology partners for H&S!
Come visit us at our new IT Corner Blog - hsblogs.stanford.edu/it
The Information Technology team in the Dean’s Office provides the following for the Dean’s Office and School of Humanities and Sciences:
- School-wide technology support that includes technology infrastructure support (i.e. networking), desktop support and data protection (backups and security) services.
- Serves as the H&S liaison to the institution for Stanford-wide IT-related services deployment.
- Consults, provides project management and generally participates in a variety of technology projects for a range of H&S constituents with emphasis on ‘example projects’ with an opportunity for School-wide impact in areas of tactical and/or strategic importance to H&S.
- Website & web-enabled applications consultation and project management.
- Informed IT consultation service for H&S constituents in matching technology-related service offerings and solutions to needs in H&S.
- Identifies technology solutions to match needs in the Dean’s Office and provides end-to-end services to implement technology initiatives in the Dean’s Office.
- Promotes research and academic computing efforts through emphasis within projects/initiatives, direct support in certain technology areas (i.e. computing clusters) and through a partnership with the Academic Technology Specialist program in the libraries.
Augmented Support for Humanities and Sciences IT
The H&S IT team contracts with central IT Services, Stanford libraries and other outside firms for desktop, networking, academic and project-related support.